Saturday, August 26, 2006

Welcome to Project Yawnur – where things are a little bass-ackward


Welcome to my new blog! I'm going to dish about my favorite show, Project Runway. Yes, I still consider it my favorite show, despite the fact that this season is more about friction than fashion. What other choices do I have? Watching that damn Chicken George on Big Brother? No thanks.

OK, we're already halfway through the season and I've always said it's better to arrive fashionably late anyway, don't you agree? Hopefully, I can inject a little bit of humor into a season that is sorely lacking it. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!

August 29, 2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Embeedubya said...

Happy to have you join the PR blog world, but your assessment at the beginning seems a bit harsh. The fabulous/unfortunate ratio seems about the same as previous seasons. We're down to "the pudding" now -- my girlfriend refers to all the designers kicked off up to now as the "cannon fodder." So things should get more interesting. One thing we agree on -- I LOVE Robert. The man was genuinely funny and so, so cute. I'm voting for him twice a day in the Fan Favorite poll.

September 07, 2006 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for making my night! That was absolutley hilarious! Looks like that took you a lot of time to put together...but it obviously paid off! I loved it!!! =) I want Michael to win!!!

September 25, 2006 1:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

longchamp, oakley sunglasses, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin pas cher, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, sac longchamp, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, air jordan pas cher, ugg boots, prada outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, jordan shoes, air max, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, nike outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton

July 22, 2016 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home